vendredi 16 avril 2010

Nothing else matters (English version)


If everyone got what he ever wanted, would you be there?

But I know that we will never be perfect or complete, not even live any perfection, at least for a long moment. I know that we are "nothing". I know that all we can create is "nothing". I know that this "nothing" will haunt us forever and it wouldn't leave us for "nothing". I know that you will always be there, because we tried to make this "nothing" more intelligent through you. But what if you were "nothing"? You're not, 'cause it would be too good, and when it's too good to be true, it probably is.

And if everything includes "nothing", the "nothing" doesn't include everything, and that's why we call you "the everything". We give our first cry, then we spend our existence trying to console ourselves. I have a particular affection for the person who said some day, that we are your tears. My twin aunt wonders if you are so sad that you're asking for our love and worship.

Even in the beauty of the nature, I can see the sadness of a beautiful glance. Is this world painted by sadness or is it my glance?

Stop.

Aucun commentaire: