mercredi 21 avril 2010

Nice to meet you


Last time I said that we are kind of two strangers' pawns. We know nothing about them and some of us are those Jockers who woke up and became aware of this game. Now we're planning to escape from it.

Actually, this was the pessimist scenario, the optimist one will be that we are the masters of ourselves and our existence. That if we are here its because of our will, maybe we forgot about it but it doesn't mean it never existed. Actually, I don't know if it's that optimist ! Because if you think of it in a factual way, you will say that the fact is now I don't know why I'm here, and this is all that matters for me.

I feel more reassured since I can write again what's going on in my head, but I will never forget that special night, the night I had the most peaceful feeling in my whole life, the night I was meditating while I was listening to the Quraan and becoming aware of each of its words.

I guess it's like when I meet the perfect guy, I just can't go ahead anymore and I rather take another road with no risks. Or when I was student, I never tried to be the first one in my class, I always prefered to be in the second or the third place. Winning was never my objective. I feel like winning is actually losing more than what you won.

I don't know, I love to enjoy the journey and the destination isn't really the most important thing for me. Becoming religious means that I chose a destination, but it also means that I let down all the others. I will miss a lot of things this way, I will miss myself first.

I think I found my favourite philosopher : Socrate. Definitely.

Aucun commentaire: