mercredi 11 août 2010

So Rockmantic !


I've heard about this TV show few months ago, but I didn't have time to watch it, I was more busy with Grey's anatomy, Gossip girls and sometimes Lost... and spending 11 hours a day at work.

Now, I'm watching the Pilot episod :
  1. Rachel should never pronounce the word "Love" again ! Love is ugly, nerd and everything but sexy in Rachel's world ! Sorry Rachel !
  2. I love the choreographies ! I think I'm gonna subscibe to the hip hop class this year ! Beside of Bikram Yoga it would be hard to find time to learn a new language though :/
  3. With Finn Hudson, Rachel Berry looks cool... we're more complete when we're two (:
I love it !

4 épisodes later... it sucks! I'm moving on to The vampire diaries and I'm already addicted.

2 commentaires:

Alicia a dit…

Yeah this show is so great !
My favorite characters are Emma & Will, they are so cute. Nonetheless, I hate Rachel, she's very boring but she's a fabulous singer as all the actors in this series !

Right now, I'm watching MODERN FAMILY. I think you should watch it too. And I make up for the lost time in the series LOST ... I've never seen this show before.. yeah shame on me!

what? My english is pitiful? yeah you're right xD

Hajar a dit…

:D I didn't say that ! :D

Oui, je crois que je vais voir un peu à quoi ressemble cette modern family :D tout le monde en parle ! :D

Bisous bisous !