lundi 16 août 2010

Down



It's always the same thing, a magical start just to find out that in the end of the road there's only crap.

Love. The perfect guy who promises you an infinite happiness just leaves you at the end of the story without even saying a word and you're just here staring at his back while he's going away forever.

Life. An innocent and happy childhood until you grow up and wish you were never born at least once in your life. Birth and death.

Work. Everyone is nice and smiling to you in the first weeks just to make sure that you'll stay, that you won't leave soon, then they bite you and steal your life for money.

Human body, people, even the stars are beautiful but you don't have to get close to them or you'll die. Maybe, this is it, we should not get too close to love, to life, to people or anything else. Maybe we should keep a certain distance from all this stuff. I think that's how I live my life, never getting too close to anything, leaving every love story before I drown in it, pursuie happiness but don't try to embrace it 'cause all you'll get at the end is a mess.

Why does it have to be this way? Why is the outside so beautiful while the inside is so ugly or dangerous? I think I'm missing something... but I can't find what it is.

Aucun commentaire: