vendredi 20 août 2010

Free spirit

I know this could sound crazy or insane, but I just had a vision, a vision of God telling me :"well, you took your time, but you're here (: "

I have a better understanding now of what I am, why I'm here, what I should do, why Islam is the only truth now, why the world is how it is today, where it is going and what's my purpose in life, in this existence. I've always knew that the good road is the one you follow to become as perfect as you can, and maybe someday become perfect. I've always knew that as long as I was doing this, trying to become perfect, I was on the right road.

Finally, today, I can be spiritualist and religious at the same time. For the first time, today, I know how to be a dreamer, a child, a woman, a human being, a spirit and a religious person at the same time.

I have a better understanding of the whole "thing" now. Thank God, thanks to my instinct which always shows me the right direction to follow, thanks to my mind which always insisted to stay independant of human beings' habits and obviousness.

For the first time in my life, I love myself.

Aucun commentaire: