dimanche 21 mars 2010

Jordan Catalano?


I don't know what's going on with me, but since I'm watching "My so called life", je me sens plus dans mon élément among teenagers and teens' lifes. I have the same feeling in every episode, it's like I'm still 14. It was my best TV show 10 years ago and now I still think it's the best show ever! Does it mean that I didn't grow up? I don't think so but I really still don't feel like being an adult or having an adult life... It's actually hard for me, when I'm obliged to act like an adult at work and when I watch my best friends having an adult life and actually becoming adults... Des fois, il devient difficile de nous entendre... When your best friends don't understand you anymore... when you're left behind 'cause you're walking too slow... when you miss the train or the bus or whatever... and you're standing alone in your memories, watching people moving on and building their life... but you're just not ready to build your own. This is how I'm feeling.

1 commentaire:

Myriam a dit…

Let them move at their own pace!
you don't have to follow it to prove them you're doing right! :))